A little Sunday night indulgence in a cup ❤
Now that it is getting cold, I’m making hot chocolate on a Sunday night! Well not every Sunday! 😛 Just those nights where I’d love to go out for a bar of chocolate and I just will not stir outside because I’m just too cozy!
My Ingredients are as follows:
1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk (depending on how milky you like it)
Just over 1/4 cup of cream
A spoon or 2 of hotchocolate powder (I use Aero)
A handful of good quality chocolate chips (those small bags would probably do 2 people)
I always measure my ingredients in my mug or cup as I need them.
1. Boil the milk and cream in a saucepan, when it starts bubbling turn it waaaayyyyy down.
2. Add the powdered hot chocolate.
3. Whisk it up good! Make it foamy!
4. Then throw in your chocolate chips and whisk until you are sure they are fully melted into the milk and cream.
5. Prepare your cup or mug with marshmallows- pour in your hot chocolate from the saucepan and dash in a bit of cream and milk to cool it down! 😀
6. Enjoy 😛